Toyota Extended Care Agreements
All of us can relate to surprise vehicle repairs and the expense that goes along with them. And, we know that they often tend to happen when we least expect them. A Toyota Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) helps ensure you’re prepared by providing extended protection beyond your vehicle warranty.
We stand behind every Toyota so nothing stands in your way!
With mechanical breakdown coverage, travel protection benefits, low deductibles and backing from Toyota, our VSA provides you with the extended peace of mind that comes from knowing your vehicle is in good hands.
Take a look at what a VSA can mean for you and your Toyota:
- Helps guard against the rising costs of covered parts and labor
- Limits out-of-pocket costs on covered repairs
- Agreement is transferable, potentially increasing the resale value of your Toyota
Peace of Mind
- Access to a nationwide service network of Toyota dealers throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Factory-trained service technicians use only Toyota-approved parts
- Backed by the strength and stability of Toyota
- Reimbursement for towing, substitute transportation, meals and lodging*
- Claims are paid directly to the dealer
The following vehicle protection agreements go beyond the original factory warranties, care and service program coverage. Purchasing these Toyota VSA offers is optional and not required to obtain credit.
Toyota Vehicle Service Agreement
- Extra Protection After Warranty Expires
- Backed by Toyota
- Flexible Terms
- For Your Peace of Mind
Toyota Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP)
- For Leasing and/or Financing
- Protection for Unexpected Expenses
- Provides More Protection if Insurance Settlement is Less than What is Owed
Toyota Tire and Wheel Protection
- For Unexpected Road Hazards
- No Limit to Number of Covered Claims
- Replacement-Only Tire Coverage
- Wheel Replacement when Wheel Fails to Hold a Seal
- Drive With Confidence
Toyota Excess Wear and Use Protection
- Protection for Eligible Damages
- No Claims, Deductibles or Reimbursements
- Simplifies Lease End
These agreements can be canceled. For complete agreement terms, conditions and/or restrictions, contact Maplewood Toyota at (651) 482-1322.